Self care for the body, mind, and spirit.
Embodied Movement and Bodywork with Lizzy Dregne
Book a massage with our on-site “Traditional” massage therapist here at Koru Lizzy’s true passion is helping people move better and feel better in their bodies. With a background in Athletic Training and 5 years of experience running her own business in the personal training space, Lizzy strives to empower and educate her clients on how to move their best in order to get and stay out of pain. Using both corrective exercise and bodywork, her primary goal is to encourage clients to become their most embodied selves.
Comprehensive Corrective Bodywork with Amber Lee
Amber is dedicated in helping people overcome physical discomfort and has been practicing bodywork since her early years. She is knowledgeable in a variety of therapeutic massage techniques and advanced bodywork modalities. These include techniques in visceral manipulation, neural (nerve) manipulation, vascular manipulation, and craniosacral therapy to address underlying restrictions in the body. She enjoys working with women experiencing physical challenges in pregnancy as well.
Massage Therapy with Tiana Mandrigues
Book a massage with our on-site “Traditional” massage therapist here at Koru Wellness in Louisville, Colorado. Tiana specializes in deep tissue massage, relaxation massage, Swedish massage, lymphatic drainage massage, and sports massage.
Massage therapy is one of the best complementary services to chiropractic care. It has many benefits that help relieve pain, tension, stiffness, flexibility, and mobility, and promote over health and relaxation.
Our skilled massage therapists in Louisville focus on listening to your needs and using the appropriate techniques to provide a truly therapeutic experience. Whether seeking relief from chronic back and neck pain or simply looking to reduce stress, I invite you to experience the rejuvenating benefits of massage therapy at Koru Chiropractic. You’ll be amazed at its positive impact on your overall well-being.
Therapeutic massage is a medically endorsed approach to supporting your health and wellness. By receiving regular massages, you can enjoy a host of benefits such as decreased back and neck pain, lowered stress levels, improved circulation, and increased range of motion. Our dedicated staff of massage therapists are available for weekly massage appointments and scheduling a session is easy. Simply contact us to book an appointment or drop by our location today – walk-ins are always welcome!
Here are some types and modalities of massage therapy we offer at Koru Chiropractic and Wellness.
- Swedish Massage – This is the most widely recognized type of massage therapy, which involves long strokes, kneading, and circular movements on the topmost layers of muscles. It is designed to promote relaxation, increase circulation, and relieve muscle tension.
- Thai Barefoot Massage – Thai Barefoot Massage is where the therapist uses the feet have a more ‘earthy’ quality than the ones done with the hands or other parts of the body. In general, more pressure can be applied also. **Great for folks who don’t feel comfortable getting undressed.
- Deep Tissue Massage – This technique uses deep pressure and slow strokes to target the deeper muscles and connective tissue layers. It is often used to treat chronic pain, injuries, and muscle imbalances.
- Sports Massage – This type of massage therapy is geared towards athletes and active individuals, and focuses on preventing and treating injuries, improving performance, and enhancing recovery.
- Trigger Point Therapy – This technique targets specific points in the body that are causing pain or discomfort, and applies pressure to those areas to alleviate tension and pain.
- Myofascial Release – This modality involves stretching and releasing the connective tissue surrounding muscles, bones, and joints to improve mobility and relieve pain.
- Reflexology – This technique focuses on applying pressure to specific points on the feet, hands, and ears that correspond to different organs and systems in the body, in order to promote overall health and wellness.
- Shiatsu – This Japanese massage technique uses finger pressure on specific points of the body to release tension, balance energy, and promote relaxation.
These are just a few of the many types and modalities of massage therapy available. Click to book your appointment below!
What You Can Expect At Koru Chiropractic Of Lousiville
At Koru Chiropractic, we prioritize listening to our clients and providing them with personalized treatment. We understand that many doctors can be dismissive and fail to comprehend the unique nature of each case, but we are different. Our Google reviews attest to our commitment to listening and individualized care. Our office is a space where you can relax and heal, and for some, it’s the only part of their day where they receive care and have the chance to catch their breath.
We also offer a complimentary 15-minute consultation with one of our doctors, allowing you to determine if our office is the right fit for you without any risk. If we cannot assist you, we promise to assist you in locating an office that can. Your health and well-being are our top priorities, and we will support you every step of the way.